This is Module 2 of Writing Through the Body™, an in-depth, 8-week course that offers insight and instruction on how to use the unique and effective Writing Through the Body™ method, which is based on the seven main chakras of the body.
This module offers content ONLY on the Sacral Chakra and Description.
Writing Through the Body™ is an adaptation of the ancient chakra system, designed to create deeply considered, human-like characters.
Whether you’re writing a novel, a memoir, or a non-fiction self-help/how to book, Writing Through the Body™ can help you create a solid foundation for your book.
Writing Through the Body™
- teaches deep character development, using the traits and expressions of the seven main chakras of the body.
- teaches the basics of writing craft, specifically: backstory/setting, description, characterization, antagonists/ supporting characters, dialogue, interior monologue, and point of view.
- provides copious handouts and examples, prompts, and writing exercises, and an accompanying clearing meditation for each module.
Learn how to:
- craft and understand unforgettable fictional characters readers empathize with and invest in (for novelists),
- deeply explore your own life experience and evolution so readers have no other choice than come along on the ride with you (for memoirists),
- get to know your Ideal Reader intimately so you can speak to them in the most authentic and compassionate way possible (for non-fiction, self-help writers).
Because no matter what we write
about or who our audience is, it always starts with the people.